THE MIX

NOW STARRING!: Dj "I can Dj. It's part of my name." Moonstone, Chief Editor Kief "I spit game, it's next level" Dragonheart, Davatola "My combos make me a hero, but its my fists that make me a legend" Swiftkick, and Junior G man Treveydinho "I loose with grace, win with honor, and exist in glory" Davondinho

Friday, January 05, 2007

Limit This


Ever wonder what it would be like to be baked inside a birthday cake only to bust out as the candles were extinguished? Would it be as ELECTRIC as you invision it? Would the confectioner’s oven be large enough, and would your Kevlar jacket Dupont you to freedom?

The answer… YES. (bash piñata) Quick grab the candies!

Now that you have liberated your loot from its papier-mâché prison unwrap a tootsie roll and ask yourself a deep and philosophical question. Am I a finite vessel? Ever since the tender age of five you’ve been told, “ You can do it Johnny! The world is yours. If you can believe it, you can achieve it. The sky’s the limit” But is it? Isn’t life like Need for Speed? As you add to acceleration you limit handling, give a few notches to the top speed bar and take away from your brakes. Maybe try Madden on for size. Create a player, add to toughness, subtract leadership, add to speed, subtract agility. Mario Kart? Peach has the speed but Bowser has the Power. Life's a give and take, we can't have it all. So throw a party, get baked into a cake, and eat it too.

Philosophy majors I’m not done yet. Here's the catch. Do you go for the homerun or play small ball? It all begs a bigger question, does chemistry beget success or does success cause chemistry? Get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home