THE MIX

NOW STARRING!: Dj "I can Dj. It's part of my name." Moonstone, Chief Editor Kief "I spit game, it's next level" Dragonheart, Davatola "My combos make me a hero, but its my fists that make me a legend" Swiftkick, and Junior G man Treveydinho "I loose with grace, win with honor, and exist in glory" Davondinho

Saturday, January 28, 2006

You heard it here first



Click here to listen to HOT NEW OUTKAST SINGLE

Now it's time for a segment called "You heard it here first" where I track down the big music for 2006. This week we have the new Outkast single. This is going to be the next hotness in the States I have no doubt. This is the preview for the new Outkast movie Idlewild. The new single from the new Outkast album of the same title is "The Train" and it's smokin'! Look for it towards the end of the trailer. This one is gonna blow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home