THE MIX

NOW STARRING!: Dj "I can Dj. It's part of my name." Moonstone, Chief Editor Kief "I spit game, it's next level" Dragonheart, Davatola "My combos make me a hero, but its my fists that make me a legend" Swiftkick, and Junior G man Treveydinho "I loose with grace, win with honor, and exist in glory" Davondinho

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Mix it up


Sooo I added a link to my music page, give my tunes a whirl. I put up a link to bayFM too where you can hear Lewie JPD's show on every sunday night (featuring Lewie, Steve and myself) and for those of you in Canadia-you can tune it in at 6-8 am in the morning on Sunday...that's right...I live in the future.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Dave Swift said...

Sweeet links! I will definitely check it out.

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOM!!!! I miss you man!!! This set up looks sweet!!! I'm uber jealous. Wish I could be using that cool shit. I hope everything is going well with you, and I hope to see you as soon as possible!

Joff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home